PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PROJECT / EXHIBITION
• All work must be exhibited within half a mile of Deptford Train Station
• Installation is the responsibility of the artist. Work must be installed by Friday 27 September 2013, 12 noon.
• Selected works must be available for viewing by the general public for the duration of Deptford X, Friday 27 September to Sunday 6 October. Please note that the scheduled time for Deptford X is Wednesdays to Sundays, 12noon to 6pm. However, you are entitled to submit work to be shown outside of these times as long as falls within the festival period.
• All work must be original and submitted by the artist who made it or by the gallery / studio curators. Copyright resides with the artist. Protection of rights is the responsibility of submitting artists and Deptford X will take no part in its protection.
• Submissions can be made by completing the online form on the Deptford X website, or by downloading the application from the website and sending it via email. We do not accept postal applications.
• We are unable to acknowledge receipt of all submissions received
• Deptford X will not pay fees for proposal submissions.
•Members of the Deptford X Board of Trustees and Deptford X staff and their relatives are not eligible to receive any payment for taking part in the programme.
•No work will be accepted that promotes discrimination of any description.
•No work will be accepted which promotes commercial activities.